Full-time Packaging Worker ($17.00)
We are seeking reliable and hardworking individuals for new full-time Packaging Worker opportunities in the Cobourg area.
On the job, Packaging Workers will assist in packaging, line work, labelling, quality control, material handling, palletizing and helping machine operators with set-up and changeover.
Full-time, 12-hour rotating shifts, days and nights.
Packaging Workers Perks:
- Weekly Pay at $17.00 /hour
- Benefits possible after 3 months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Training provided
- 24/7 staff support
Packaging Workers Duties:
- Packaging and palletizing
- Line work and material handling
- Quality control
- Assist machine operators as needed
- Other duties as required
Packaging Workers Requirements :
- Full-time availability
- Reliable transportation
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior warehouse experience is a plus
- Able to bend, kneel and twist
- CSA approved safety boots
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Strong work ethic
Other employers may call this position:
- Warehouse Worker
- Factory Worker
- General Labourer
To apply, please submit your "Packaging Worker - Full Time" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!