Factory Associate (Nights)
We are seeking hardworking and reliable individuals for new Factory Associate opportunities on straight night shifts at a large manufacturer in Lindsay, ON.
On the job, Factory Associates will assist machine operators in the production of manufactured plastics, transporting materials and tools to and from work areas and monitoring machines for jammed materials or defective products.
- Weekly pay at $15.80 /hour
- Full-time, permanent
- Benefits available for all workers after 3-months.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- All training provided.
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Associate Duties:
- Assist machine operators or assemblers in performing their duties.
- Assist in setting up and dismantling machinery and equipment.
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- Transport materials and tools to and from work areas using hand trucks or other conveyance.
- Prepare raw materials for mixing process.
- Monitor machines for jammed materials or defective products.
- Some factory cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe workspace.
Factory Associate Requirements:
- Daily access to reliable transportation.
- Lives in or can commute daily to Lindsay.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work full-time hours.
- Must be available for straight night shifts
- CSA approved safety footwear.
- Clean criminal check required.
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift 40 lbs may be required.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High school completion required.
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Labourer
- Production Worker
- Production Associate
- Industrial Labourer.
- Factory Associate.
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Associate - Nights" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.80 per hour