We are seeking reliable individuals for new, full-time Woodworker for new opportunities in the Collingwood area.
In this position, the successful Woodworking candidates must be good with power tools and have some woodworking, carpentry or cabinet making experience. Candidates must be able to perform demanding, physical labour.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Training provided
- Full-time work
- Day shift
- Permanent hire potential
- Wood product assembly
- Measuring and cutting materials to spec
- Help prepare work sites obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials.
- Re-stock supplies as needed/requested
- Loading and unloading materials from trucks
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior woodworking, carpentry or cabinet making experience
- Own vehicle and valid license preferred
- Ability to commute daily to Collingwood
- Ability to operate various power tools
- Experience measuring and cutting wood
- Capable of heavy lifting
- CSA approved safety boots, other PPE as required
Other employers may call this position:
- Carpentry Assistant
- Construction Labourer
- General Labourer
- General Helper
- Manual Labour
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your 'Woodworker' resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!