We are seeking Warehouse Workers for a new, full-time opportunity in Cobourg, ON.
On the job, Warehouse Workers will mainly assist in picking, staging and packing orders for delivery.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Potential for permanent hire
- Opportunities for advancement
- Reliable, full-time work
- 24/7 staff support
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment such as forklift
- Picking, staging and packing orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Prior warehouse or manufacturing experience
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and organized
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet daily goals in a timely manner
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- General Helper
- Warehouse Labourer
- Material Handler
- Parts Picker
- Parts Packer
- Shipper / Receiver
- Loading Dock Worker
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Warehouse Worker" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent