Warehouse Worker – Disassembly ($17.00)
We are looking for Warehouse Workers to join an innovative team in Barrie.
Workers must be punctual and hard-working, with some warehouse, factory or manufacturing experience preferred, but not required. Workers must also be able to operate various hand tools, be capable of heavy lifting and being on their feet for extended periods of time.
Must be able to pass criminal record check.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Pay at $17.00 /hour
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- All warehouse training is provided
- Consistent hours
Warehouse Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools to disassemble industrial and consumer electronics and appliances
- Operating small equipment
- Packing pallets and sorting items
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Can pass criminal record check
- General warehouse knowledge
- Warehouse, factory or manufacturing experience an asset
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Manual dexterity
- Must be capable of heavy lifting and standing for long periods
- Steel-toed work boots
Other employers may call this job:
- General Labourer
- Warehouse Labourer
- Labourer Laborer
- Factory Labourer
- Factory Worker
- Material Handler
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Warehouse Worker" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!