Warehouse Worker (Afternoons)
We are seeking hard working and dependable individuals for new full-time Warehouse Worker in the Peterborough area.
On the job, workers will participate in various warehouse operations and activities, including gathering and storing materials, feeding a production line and packing orders for shipping.
Please call for quickest results.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $17.00 /hour
- Potential for permanent hire
- Benefits available for all employees after 3-months
- Training provided
- Full-time hours
- 24/7 staff support
Warehouse Worker Duties:
- Pick and pack orders for shipping
- Feed materials on production line
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high
- Operate and maintain various equipment
- Other duties as required
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- Can work straight afternoon shifts
- Prior warehouse or factory experience an asset
- Reliable and punctual
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Can commute daily to the Oshawa area
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- General Helper
- Warehouse Labourer
- Material Handler
- Shipping and Receiving
- Loading Dock Worker
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Warehouse Worker" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!