Warehouse Worker ($16.50)
We are seeking hard working and dependable individuals for new full-time Warehouse opportunities in Barrie, ON.
On the job, Warehouse Workers will participate in various warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
Benefits and retirement packages available for permanent hires.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $16.50 /hour (Days)
- Potential for permanent hire
- Benefits and retirement package for permanent hires
- Training provided
- Full-time hours, straight day shifts
- 24/7 staff support
Warehouse Worker Duties:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high
- Operate and maintain warehouse equipment
- Other duties as required
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Prior Warehouse experience an asset but not required
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems a bonus
- Forklift license and experience an asset
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- General Helper
- Warehouse Labourer
- Material Handler
- Shipping and Receiving
- Loading Dock Worker
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Warehouse Worker" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.50 per hour