Warehouse Forklift Operator
Are you looking for an exciting new fast-paced career in the automotive manufacturing industry?
If so, we are looking for dedicated and hardworking people like you for dozens of new Forklift Operator openings with our client, a large, world-renowned automotive manufacturer in the Oshawa area.
Work is full-time on rotating Day and Afternoon shifts.
To qualify for this role, candidates must have 3-years of forklift operation experience.
Please call for quickest results.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $22.00 /hour plus $0.50 Afternoon shift premium
- Benefits available after 3-months
- 24/7 staff support
Forklift Operator Duties:
- Safely handle all material and transport to proper locations using a forklift
- Check orders for quality, order accuracy and labeling
- Ensure that trucks are properly loaded / unloaded
- Ensures that safety procedures are followed and products are safely handled
- Participate in daily Preventative Maintenance for assigned forklift
- Participate in re-training requirements
- Perform other shipping, maintenance, and general plant duties as required
- Safe operation of a forklift to the accepted guidelines as per CSA Safety Standards.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- 3-years forklift operation experience
- Available full-time for rotating Day and Afternoon shifts
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to the Oshawa area
- Capable of heavy lifting
Other employers may call this position:
- Material Handler
- Forklift Driver
- Automotive Material Handler
- Warehouse Material Handler
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Warehouse Forklift Operator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!