Warehouse Assistant ($21.88)
We are seeking a reliable and hardworking individual for a new part-time Warehouse Assistant opportunity in Northumberland County.
The successful candidate must have forklift experience and certification, prior warehousing or distribution experience, and a valid D-class driver's license in good standing.
Warehouse Assistant Duties:
- Answer the door and telephone and greet people when they arrive for their scheduled appointments.
- Ensure agency orders are fully picked and accurately recorded.
- Work with volunteers to designate daily tasks and work assignments.
- Help schedule members pick-up appointments
- Control stock replenishment in designated areas
- Ensure that all incoming donations and outgoing orders are properly inspected, received, wrapped, and dated then staged in their designated locations.
- Assist in maintaining daily order & cleanliness.
- Record all inventory activity
- Assist with daily, monthly, and annual inventory of the Warehouse
Warehouse Assistant Qualifications:
- A Grade 12 diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a warehouse/distribution environment.
- Experience or exposure to warehouse and inventory management systems would be an asset.
- Forklift certification.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A valid Class D driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract.
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Warehouse Assistant" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!