Walk Sheet Support
We are seeking an organized and dependable individual for a new Walk Sheet Support position in Peterborough, ON.
In this role, the successful candidate will be tasked with assisting production and material handlers with daily movement of parts and organizing the parts storage.
Candidates should have knowledge and experience with MS Excel and ERP systems.
Walk Sheet Support Duties:
- Maintain inventory by identifying and placing materials
- Locate materials and supplies
- Complete a weekly cycle count of all parts on shelves
- Identify any problems or inconsistencies in the count
- Identify any organizational problems with storing parts
- Input material handlers daily movement sheets into the walk sheet
- Use and gain familiarity in Excel, Business vision, and Epicor
- Use Epicor specifically for transferring parts from production to the aftermarket
- Ensure that production receives needed parts on a timely manner.
Walk Sheet Support Requirements:
- Able to work effectively both in a team or alone
- Can work in varying temperatures
- Able to read and understand work orders
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with familiarity of heavy machinery and tools
- Available for full-time hours
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Walk Sheet Support" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!