We are seeking a hardworking and reliable individual for a new Sign Installer position in the Peterborough area.
The Sign Installer should be highly organized, have good knowledge about the types of signs, understanding of electrical and lighting, ability to read blueprints, and be certified to work at heights or be willing to get certified.
Candidates must have experience with electrical and lighting, have their own transportation with G-license, be comfortable working at heights and be able to operate a boom truck.
Sign Installer Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that signs meet clients' specifications
- Loading and transporting signs, tools, and materials to the location safely.
- Preparing the site for installation by removing old signage, preparing the surface or structure, and securing the electrical connections.
- Ensuring the effective measurement, placement, connection, and installation of the sign.
- Mounting and installing the signs in accordance with all safety protocols.
- Clearing debris and materials from the site after each installation.
- Performing maintenance and repairs to signs, as needed.
- Operating and maintaining the tools and equipment in accordance with safety protocols.
Sign Installer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Working at Heights certification preferred or willingness to become certified.
- Experience and understanding of electrical systems
- Prior experience as a sign installer or similar.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good knowledge of various types of signs
- A sound understanding of the applicable installation methods, materials, and safety measures.
- The ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Physically fit and able to perform strenuous labor including lifting, climbing, and working at heights.
- The ability to work in harsh weather conditions.
- Willingness to work during evenings and on weekends, as needed.
To apply, please submit your "Sign Installer" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!