Shipper / Receiver (Nights)
We are seeking responsible and dependable individuals for new Shipper / Receiver opportunities in the Oshawa area.
In this role, the Shipper / Receiver will mainly be tasked with assisting with shipping and receiving, as well as providing some administrative duties.
Candidates must possess 3-years of forklift experience to qualify. Certificate not required.
Please call for quickest results.
Shipper / Receiver Duties:
- Operating a forklift
- Shipping and receiving
- Sorting parts and materials
- Matching invoices to packing lists
- Parts and Warranty returns
- Counting inventory
- Administrative support
- Other duties as required
Shipper / Receiver Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- Prior shipping and receiving experience
- Minimum of 3 years forklift experience required
- Can work full-time nights
- Administrative experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of PFW software, Excel, Word and Outlook is an asset
- Knowledge of inventory controls processes
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Available for full time hours
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! To apply, please send us your "Shipper / Receiver (Nights)" resume in MS Word of PDF format.
Thank you for applying!