Shipper / Receiver – Days & Afternoons ($19.00 +)
We are seeking responsible and dependable individuals for new Shipper / Receiver on rotating Day and Afternoon shifts in the Oshawa area.
In this role, the Shipper / Receiver will mainly be tasked with assisting with shipping and receiving, as well as providing some administrative duties.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $19.00 /hour on Days, $19.50 on Afternoons
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Potential for permanent hire
- 24/7 staff support
Shipper / Receiver Duties:
- Shipping and receiving
- Sorting parts and materials
- Matching invoices to packing lists
- Parts and Warranty returns
- Counting inventory
- Administrative support
- Other duties as required
Shipper / Receiver Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- Prior shipping and receiving experience
- Can work full-time nights
- Administrative experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of PFW software, Excel, Word and Outlook is an asset
- Knowledge of inventory controls processes
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Available for full time hours
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! To apply, please send us your "Shipper / Receiver - Days & Afternoons" resume in MS Word of PDF format.
Thank you for applying!