Road Construction Helper
We are seeking reliable and hardworking Road Construction Helpers for full-time night shifts in the Peterborough area.
The job entails work on road construction projects in the area and which include manual labour and occasionally doing traffic control.
Past construction experience is an asset but not required. All candidates must reliable transportation as job sites will be out of town.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay @ $17 /hour
- Benefits available after 3-months
- All training provided
- Full-time, reliable employment
- Potential for permanent hire
- Advancement opportunities
Road Construction Helper Tasks:
- Help prepare work sites
- Assist with road construction
- Some traffic control duties
- Ensure debris and scrap are removed from the work site to maintains cleanliness and safety
- Re-stock supplies as needed/requested
- Loading and unloading materials from trucks
- Other duties as assigned
Road Construction Helper Qualifications:
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Able to travel throughout the region for work
- Past construction experience a strong asset
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Own vehicle a strong asset
- CSA approved safety boots, other PPE as required
Start earning a paycheck next week! Get started by sending us your 'Road Construction Helper' resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour