Resort Room Attendant (Accommodations Included)
We are seeking a professional and detail-oriented Room Attendant for an exciting new opportunity at an upscale resort in Haliburton.
This job includes great perks, and is a year-round, full-time position. Employees will receive free living accommodations at the resort and can make use of all amenities it offers at no cost!
We are looking candidates who understand white glove service, have some life experience and a high level of professionalism. Candidates must have high attention to detail, be thorough, capable of physically demanding work and able to assist other departments as needed.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay and competitive wages
- Resort accommodations and amenities included
- Year-round employment
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Training provided
- Opportunities for advancement
- 24/7 staff support
Facility Services & Room Attendant Responsibilities:
- Daily cleaning of guest rooms
- Replace linens and replenish guest room supplies.
- Report any damage, hazards, repairs, and strangers in assigned areas.
- Clean all corridors, service areas and public washrooms on a cleaning schedule.
- Cleaning and dusting of lounge, bar, hallways, restaurant and wellness center
- Fulfil the requirements of the kitchen on evening dish cleaning duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Facility Services & Room Attendant Requirements:
- 2-years experience in Hospitality/Housekeeping preferred
- Resort experience is an asset
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Computer proficiency required
- Capable of physically demanding tasks
- Highly motivated, can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage administrative records
- knowledge of databases
- Outgoing and friendly
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Resort Room Attendant" in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent