Raw Material Handler
We are seeking hardworking and dependable individuals for new Raw Material Handler positions at our client's factory in the Peterborough area.
Successful Material Handler candidates will work to ensure timely and accurate production of manufactured goods and be tasked with production line work, quality assurance, and general factory labour.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Reliable, full time employment
- 24/7 staff support
Raw Material Handler Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general practices to achieve production goals
- Handle and move raw materials
- Equipment operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some factory cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Raw Material Handler Requirements:
- Must have full-time availability
- No currently employed and able to start immediately
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Reliable means of transportation
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Labourer
- General Labourer
- Warehouse Worker
- Warehouse Labourer
- Production Worker
- Production Associate
- General Helper
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Raw Material Handler" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!