Quality Control Administrator ($20.00)
We are looking for a Quality Control Administrator for a new opportunity in Barrie, ON.
The Quality Control Administrator will be responsible for developing quality standards, conducting tests and identifying issues in the production of our products or services and administrative duties as needed.
The successful candidate will work with a team to ensure final products meet organization’s standards across the board.
Candidates must have good computer skills and be comfortable working in a factory environment.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $20.00 /hour
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Training provided
- Potential for permanent hire
- 24/7 staff support
Quality Control Administrator Duties:
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports
- Make recommendations for improvement
- May assist in creating training materials
- Other duties as required
Quality Control Administrator Requirements:
- Proven work experience in Quality Assurance in an administrative role
- Computer skills
- Comfortable working in a factory environment
- Strong clerical skills
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Quality Control Administrator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!