Product Data Support
We are seeking a capable and experienced individual for a new Product Data Support position in Peterborough, ON.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day production data related to the ERP system is documented, updated and tracked.
To qualify, candidates must have experience and knowledge of production from the raw material to finished product stage, and strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel.
Product Data Support Duties:
- Collect related production data and enter into ERP system
- Support supervisors in ERP related matters
- Collaborate with production to ensure ERP data is kept at the highest level of accuracy
- Monitor data and report any deficiencies to appropriate teams
- Liaise with and answer question from line workers, team leaders and supervisors regarding bill of materials (BOM’s)
- Complete any special projects as required.
Product Data Support Requirements:
- A thorough understanding and experience with all stages of production
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management or related experience in a manufacturing setting
- Own vehicle preferred, as the facility is not on a public transit route
- Previous ERP/ MRP software experience an advantage
- Strong computer and MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task projects and meet production deadlines
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail.
To apply, please send us your "Product Data Support resume in MS Word of PDF format.
Thank you for applying!