We are seeking a highly motivated and hardworking individual for a new Production Associate position full time in the Peterborough area.
The ideal Production Associate should be mechanically inclined and be good with computers to learn and run specific programs. Looking for someone with high attention to detail and experience using tools.
Please note, shifts are outside of transit hours, so candidates with their own vehicles are strongly preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all employees after 3-months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Ongoing training and staff support
Production Associate Duties:
- Assist with production processes as directed
- Run computer programs
- Other duties as required
Production Associate Requirements:
- Mechanically inclined
- Experienced with hand/power tools
- Proficient with computers and software
- Keen and motivated
- Hardworking and reliable
- Own transportation required
- Own vehicle preferred
Other employers may call this position:
- Warehouse Worker
- Shop Worker
- Shop Labourer
- Warehouse Associate
- General Labourer
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Production Associate" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent