Plastic Manufacturing Worker
We are seeking a dependable and hardworking Plastic Manufacturing Workers for immediate, full-time opportunities at their plastic production facility in the Peterborough area.
This factory role mainly consists of machine operation, injection molding and quality checking materials. Prior experience in factory machine operation and injection molding is a definite asset.
Own vehicle and valid driver's license preferred.
- Weekly pay at $16.00
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- 24/7 staff support
Plastic Manufacturing Worker Requirements:
- Able to work continental shifts
- Prior injection molding experience preferred
- Factory experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- Machine Operator
- Factory Labourer
- Factory Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Plastic Manufacturing Worker' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!