Plastic Manufacturing Labourer
We are seeking a dependable and hardworking Plastic Manufacturing Labourers for full-time opportunities at their plastic production facility in the Peterborough area.
This factory role mainly consists of machine operation, injection molding and quality checking materials. Prior experience in factory machine operation and injection molding is a definite asset.
Candidates must have availability for all shifts. Shift preference will be taken into consideration, but is not guaranteed.
- Weekly pay at $17.00 /hour
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- 24/7 staff support
Plastic Factory Labourer Requirements:
- Available for all shifts (days, afternoons, nights)
- Prior injection molding experience an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- Machine Operator
- Factory Labourer
- Factory Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Plastic Manufacturing Labourer' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!