Plastic Factory Worker (Nights)
We are seeking a dependable, full-time Plastic Factory Worker for full-time night shifts at a plastic production facility in Barrie, ON.
This factory role mainly consists of machine operation, injection molding and quality checking materials. Prior experience in factory machine operation and injection molding is a definite asset.
Own vehicle and valid driver's license preferred. Candidates must be able to work straight night shifts.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- 24/7 staff support
Plastics Factory Worker Requirements:
- Prior injection molding experience preferred
- Factory experience preferred
- Available for straight, full time night shifts
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- Machine Operator
- Factory Labourer
- Factory Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Plastic Factory Worker - Nights' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent