Plastic Factory Worker (Afternoons)
** Hiring Now for Factory Workers in Lindsay - No Experience Required **
We are seeking reliable individuals for new, full-time Plastic Factory Worker opportunities in Lindsay for straight afternoon shifts.
Factory Worker candidates will assist factory production in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. No experienced needed, we train!
Candidates must be able to work in a hot, fast factory setting.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $16.65 /hour
- $150 attendance bonuses (requires 1-month with perfect attendance)
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Reliable, full time employment
- 24/7 staff support
- Permanent hire potential
- Ongoing training and opportunities for advancement
Plastic Factory Worker Duties:
- Maintain a steady flow of production and provide labor support as needed
- Operate a variety of tools and equipment
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work site
- Other duties as required
Plastic Factory Worker Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Available for straight afternoon shifts
- Prior warehouse, manufacturing and factory experience a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Steel-toe boots and other PPE if required
- Capable of lifting up to 70 lbs
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Worker
- Factory Labourer
- General Labourer
- General Helper
- Warehouse Worker
- Production Worker
- Production Associate
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please send us your "Plastic Factory Workers - Afternoons" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!