Plastic Factory Machine Operator
We are seeking reliable and hardworking individuals for new, full-time Plastic Factory Machine Operator positions at a plastic manufacturing facility in Cobourg, ON.
On the job, Operators will assist in manufacturing plastic parts and components, machine operation, cutting and trimming moulds, assembly, quality control and other duties as required.
Candidates must have prior factory experience, preferably with plastics. Previous injection moulding experience a strong asset.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay from $18.59 - $19.49 (night shift premium)
- Time + 1/2 on Saturday morning and Sunday nights
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Reliable, full time employment
- 24/7 staff support
- Permanent hire potential
- Ongoing training and opportunities for advancement
Machine Operator Duties:
- Assist in manufacturing of plastic parts and components
- Machine operation
- Trimming and cutting excess plastic from moulds
- Performing quality checks
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work site
- Other duties as required
Machine Operator Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute daily to Cobourg
- Available for continental shifts
- Must have weekend availability
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Prior injection moulding experience an asset
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Steel-toe boots and other PPE if required
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Worker
- Plastic Factory Worker
- Production Worker
- Production Associate
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please send us your "Plastic Factory Machine Operator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!