Plastic Factory Labourer
We are seeking a dependable Factory Workers for rotating shifts of Days, Afternoons and Nights at a plastic production facility in the Cobourg area.
This factory role mainly consists of machine operation, injection molding and quality checking materials. Prior experience in factory machine operation and injection molding is a definite asset.
Own vehicle and valid driver's license preferred. Candidates must be able to work rotating shifts of Days, Afternoons and Nights.
- Weekly pay from $17.01 (Days), $17.66 (Afternoons), $17.71 (Nights)
- Benefits available for all workers after 3-months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Training provided
- Opportunities for advancement
- 24/7 staff support
Plastic Factory Worker Requirements:
- Prior injection molding experience preferred
- Factory experience preferred
- Available for rotating shifts of Days, Afternoons and Nights
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- Factory Labourer
- Factory Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Plastic Factory Worker - Cobourg' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!