Part-time Injection Moulding Operator (Nights)
We are seeking a dependable, part-time Injection Moulding Operator for night shifts at a plastic production facility in the Peterborough area.
This factory role mainly consists of machine operation, injection molding and quality checking materials. Prior experience in factory machine operation and injection molding is a definite asset.
Own vehicle and valid driver's license preferred. Candidates must be able to work straight night shifts.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- 24/7 staff support
Injection Moulding Operator Requirements:
- Prior injection molding experience preferred
- Factory experience preferred
- Available part-time
- Available for straight night shifts
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- Machine Operator
- Factory Labourer
- Factory Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Injection Moulding Operator - Nights' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!