Packer / Sorter ($16.00)
Our client, a large manufacturer in the region is seeking reliable individuals for full-time Sorter / Packer for their factory in Peterborough.
Successful candidates will mainly be tasked with the packaging and labelling of various manufactured items and inspecting items for defects to ensure quality standards are met prior to shipping.
Sorter / Packer Perks:
- Weekly Pay at $16.00 /hour
- Benefits available after 3 months
- $150 attendance bonuses (requires 1-month of perfect attendance)
- Supportive and collaborative atmosphere
- Full training and skills development
Sorter / Packer Duties:
- Accurately labelling and packaging manufactured goods
- Performing visual inspections on parts and machinery
- Identify and flag flawed or damaged parts
- Other duties as required
Sorter / Packer Requirements :
- Reliable transportation
- Prior manufacturing experience
- CSA approved safety boots
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- A keen eye for detail
- High level of reliability
- Manual dexterity
- Strong work ethic
Other employers may call this position:
- Warehouse Worker
- Factory Worker
- General Labourer
To apply, please submit your "Sorter / Packer - Lindsay" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!