Packaging / Labelling Associate
Our client, a large manufacturer in the region is seeking a reliable Packaging / Labelling Associate for their factory in Port Hope.
The Packaging / Labelling Associate will mainly be tasked with the packaging and labelling of various manufactured items and inspecting items for defects to ensure quality standards are met prior to shipping.
Shifts are full-time days.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $15 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3-months
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training provided
- 24/7 staff support
Packaging / Labelling Associate Duties:
- Accurately labelling and packaging manufactured goods
- Performing visual inspections on parts and machinery
- Production line
- Other duties as required
Packaging / Labelling Associate Requirements :
- Reliable transportation to Port Hope
- Prior manufacturing experience an asset
- CSA approved safety boots
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and perform repetitive tasks
- Available for straight days
- Highly punctual and reliable
Other employers may call this position:
- Warehouse Worker
- Factory Worker
- General Labourer
To apply, please submit your "Packaging / Labelling Associate - Port Hope" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!