We are seeking hardworking and dependable individuals for new Packaging Assistant positions at our client's factory in the Barrie area.
Successful Packaging Assistant candidates will work to ensure timely and accurate production of manufactured goods and be tasked with production line work, quality assurance, machine operation and general factory labour.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Reliable, full time employment
- 24/7 staff support
Packaging Assistant Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some factory cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Packaging Assistant Requirements:
- Must have full-time availability
- No currently employed and able to start immediately
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Reliable means of transportation
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Labourer
- General Labourer
- Warehouse Worker
- Warehouse Labourer
- Production Worker
- Production Associate
- General Helper
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Packaging Assistant, Barrie" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent