Warehouse Order Picker (Shuttle Provided)
We are seeking hard working and dependable individuals for new full-time Warehouse Order Picker opportunities at a facility in the Oshawa area.
On the job, Order Pickers will participate in various warehouse operations and activities. Order Picker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
No vehicle? No problem. We provide a shuttle service from Peterborough that will pick you up and drop you off!
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $18 /hour
- Benefits available for all employees after 3-months
- Shuttle provided from Peterborough
- Potential for permanent hire
- Training provided
- Full-time hours
- 24/7 staff support
Warehouse Order Picker Duties:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high
- Operate and maintain warehouse equipment
- Other duties as required
Warehouse Order Picker Requirements:
- Prior Warehouse experience an asset
- Reliable and punctual
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Can commit to daily shuttle service
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- General Helper
- Warehouse Labourer
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Warehouse Order Picker" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!