Do you like working with your hands? Are you handy with tools? Do you like big machines? Do you tinker with equipment, cars, dirt bikes or anything else mechanical?
Are you looking for a career? If this job sounds perfect for you, apply now!
We have several full-time Mechanical Assistant positions available right now in Peterborough, with openings on Day and Night shifts available.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $20.00 /hour and increases to $21.00 /hour after 3-months
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Bi-yearly bonus + yearly clothing allowance
- Potential for permanent hire
- Full-time shifts
- 24/7 staff support
Mechanical Assistant Duties:
- Assemble and construct various components and items
- Read schematics and blueprints to accurately assemble products
- Work with other assemblers and welders to create a final product
- Test and inspect components for uniformity and quality
- Other duties as required
Mechanical Assistant Requirements:
- Available for full-time hours
- Can work straight Days or Nights
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Previous assembly experience
- Familiarity with standard power and hand tools
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Mechanical Assistant" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!