Mechanical Assembler – Days ($20.00)
We are seeking a dependable and detail-oriented individuals for new Mechanical Assembler opportunities on Day shifts in the Peterborough area.
In this position, Mechanical Assemblers will work closely with other assemblers and welders to assemble components, parts and construct mechanical items. Successful candidates must be able to read blueprints, be be experienced with a variety of hand and power tools, and have some assembly experience.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $20.00 /hour and increases to $21.00 /hour after 3-months
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Bi-yearly bonus + yearly clothing allowance
- Potential for permanent hire
- Full-time day shifts
- 24/7 staff support
Mechanical Assembler Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble and construct various components and items
- Read schematics and blueprints to accurately assemble products
- Work with other assemblers and welders to create a final product
- Test and inspect components for uniformity and quality
- Other duties as required
Mechanical Assembler Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Previous assembly experience
- Familiarity with standard power and hand tools
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Available for full-time day shifts
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Mechanical Assembler - Days" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!