Manufacturing Labourer ($19.00)
We are seeking dependable and hard working individuals for new Manufacturing Labourer positions with our client Barrie area, approximately 25 minutes outside of town.
In this role, Labourers will use hand and power tools to provide assist in the production and assembly of various wood products in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Full-time, straight Day shifts starting at $19.00 /hour. Candidates must be able to provide their own daily transportation to and from the worksite.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay, starting at $19.00 /hour
- Benefits available to all workers after 3-months
- Full-time hours
- Straight Day shifts
- Training provided
- 24/7 staff support
Manufacturing Labourer Duties:
- Work with team in production system and assist in Carpentry Shop
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
- Effectively communicates with team on any issues or ideas for improvement
- Use of basic hand and electric tools to perform duties
- The ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Standing for extended periods of time (up to 2 hours)
- Lifting up to 50 lbs regularly
- Overtime as required
Manufacturing Labourer requirements:
- Daily access to reliable transportation (worksite is approx. 25 mins from Barrie)
- Can work both in and outside in varying weather conditions
- 1-year experience in construction, manufacturing or warehousing
- Good stamina and the ability to lift and carry heavy items
- Working At Heights training an asset
- Forklift certificate an asset
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- CSA approved safety footwear and other PPE if required
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Manufacturing Labourer" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!