Machine Operator (Continental Shifts)
We are seeking reliable and hardworking individuals for new, full-time Machine Operator positions at a plastic manufacturing facility in Cobourg, ON.
On the job, Operators will assist in manufacturing plastic parts and components, machine operation, cutting and trimming moulds, assembly, quality control and other duties as required.
Candidates must have prior factory experience, preferably with plastics. Previous injection moulding experience a strong asset.
Must be able to work Continental Shifts.
- $18.59/hour - Days
- $19.49/hour - Nights
- Sat-morning + Sunday nights = time + half
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $18.59 - $19.49 /hour (night shift premium)
- $500 signing bonus ($250 on first pay + $250 after 420 hours)
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Reliable, full time employment
- 24/7 staff support
- Permanent hire potential
- Ongoing training and opportunities for advancement
Machine Operator Duties:
- Assist in manufacturing of plastic parts and components
- Machine operation
- Trimming and cutting excess plastic from moulds
- Performing quality checks
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work site
- Other duties as required
Machine Operator Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Available for continental shifts
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Prior injection moulding experience an asset
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Steel-toe boots and other PPE if required
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Worker
- Plastic Factory Worker
- Production Worker
- Production Associate
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please send us your "Machine Operator - Cobourg" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!