We are seeking reliable and hard-working individuals for full-time Machine Operator positions at our client's factory in Port Perry.
This role mainly entails factory machine operation, performing quality checks and trimming excess material off of parts, with other duties assigned as needed.
Factory, manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
Machine Operators must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of Days and Nights, and every other weekend.
To qualify for this position, candidates MUST be available to commute to Port Perry for shifts.
- Weekly pay at $16.00 /hour (Days) and $16.85 /hour (Nights)
- On-call or ongoing
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training
- 24/7 staff support
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license
- Can commute daily to Port Perry
- A current resident of Canada
- Can work full-time hours
- Prior factory, warehouse or manufacturing experience a strong asset
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of Days and Night, and every other weekend
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Worker
- General Labourer
- Warehouse Worker
- Warehouse Labourer
- Production Associate
- Production Worker
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Machine Operator - Port Perry' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!