Machine Changeover Technician
We are seeking a dependable and hardworking individual for a new Machine Changeover Technician opportunity in Lindsay, ON.
On the job, the Machine Changeover Technician will assist on machine changeover, gathering materials with a forklift and bringing them to the machine to be off-lifted with the overhead crane and attaching water hoses.
The successful candidate must have a valid Forklift and Overhead Crane license, as well as experience with moulds and plastic manufacturing.
Machine Changeover Technician Duties:
- Assist on machine changeover
- Transport materials with forklift to machine
- Offload materials from overhead crane
- Attach water hoses and other peripherals for machine set-up
- Other duties as assigned
Machine Changeover Technician Requirements:
- Forklift experience and valid license
- Overhead Crane experience and valid license
- Experience with plastic manufacturing and moulds
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Lindsay
- Own CSA approved safety footwear
To apply, please send us your "Machine Changeover Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format.