We are seeking an outgoing and organized individual for a new part-time Kitchen Helper position in the Orillia area.
In this role, the successful candidate will play a role is dietary aid and be responsible for providing assistance in the kitchen and eating areas as needed, with tasks such as food prep, serving and cleaning.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $16 /hour
- Part-time flexibility
- 24/7 staff support
Kitchen Helper Duties:
- Assist with food preparation
- Provide support in kitchen and eating areas as needed
- Serving prepared food
- Cleaning kitchen and eating areas
- Other duties as needed
Kitchen Helper Requirements:
- Some food and beverage experience an asset
- Experience preparing food
- Outgoing, friendly and helpful
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Punctual and reliable
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Kitchen Helper" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!