Injection Moulding Worker (Days)
We are seeking a dependable Injection Moulding Workers for Day shifts at a production facility in the Lindsay area.
This factory role mainly consists of machine operation, injection molding and quality checking materials. Prior experience in factory machine operation and injection molding is a definite asset.
Own vehicle and valid driver's license preferred. Candidates must be able to work straight Day shifts.
- Weekly pay from $16.00 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3-months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Training provided
- Opportunities for advancement
- 24/7 staff support
Injection Moulding Worker Requirements:
- Prior injection molding experience preferred
- Factory experience preferred
- Available for straight Day shifts
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- Factory Labourer
- Factory Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Injection Moulding Worker - Days' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!