Industrial Millwright ($30)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Industrial Millwright Mechanic for our client's industrial facility in the Lindsay area.
The Millwright will perform duties required in order to maintain building systems, grounds, and production equipment, with other duties as directed.
Industrial Millwright Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain building and production mechanical systems.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on plant facilities and production equipment.
- This list is not exhaustive - other duties required.
Industrial Millwright Mechanic Qualifications:
- Licensed Industrial Mechanic/Millwright (433A License).
- Experience in trouble shooting and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, plumbing, HVAC systems, etc.
- Able to read and understand Operation Standards, blue prints, maintenance and equipment manuals, etc.
- Experience in use of machine tools (lathe, mill, surface grinder, cut-off tools, etc.), hand and power tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Lives in or can commute to Lindsay
Other employers may call this position:
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Maintenance Millwright
- Industrial Millwright
To apply, please submit your "Industrial Millwright Mechanic - Lindsay" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 per hour