industrial Administrator ($16)
We are seeking an adaptable and professional individual for a new Industrial Administrator position in Alliston, ON.
Shifts are Tuesday - Saturday days and will consist of both in-office and outside duties. Office time includes tasks such as: completing surveys on vehicles and data entry, while outdoor tasks include assisting the loading dock crew and putting on/taking off license plates.
Saturdays will be 100% in-office administration.
Ability to drive manual transmission is a MUST.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $16 /hour
- Benefits available to all workers after 3-months
- Full-time hours
- All training provided
- Opportunities for advancement
- 24/7 staff support
Industrial Administrator Duties: (Not exhaustive)
- Associate vehicle purchase cars and company cars
- Daily trips to MTO licensing
- Completing surveys on new and returning cars
- Entering information into systems (AS400 and MS Excel)
- Assisting dock crew
- Monitor railcar supply/demand
- Monitor distribution throughout load lanes.
Industrial Administrator Requirements:
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission required
- Must have full and valid G license with clean driver's abstract
- Clean background check
- Can work Tuesday - Saturday, day shifts
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Administrative experience preferred
- Lives in or can reliably commute daily to Alliston
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Industrial Administrator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 per hour