We are seeking an experienced and capable HVAC Technician for a new full-time opportunity in the Peterborough area.
On the job, the HVAC technician will install, maintain, and repair heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
Qualified applicants should have experience and knowledge in the installation, maintenance and repair of all relevant systems.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay and competitive wages
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Full-time hours
- 24/7 staff support
HVAC Technician Duties:
- Install, maintain, and repair heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC/R equipment.
- Apply local HVAC codes in a practical manner on each job.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide technical support in the field.
- Layout, design, and install low-voltage wiring.
- Run after-hours calls as required.
- Other duties as needed.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- 1-3 years' experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
To apply, please send us your "HVAC Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent