We are looking for professional Housekeepers for a new opportunities in Barrie, ON.
As the successful Housekeeper candidate, you will create a clean and orderly environment, are reliable and have a keen eye for detail, and conduct yourself with integrity at all times.
Prior experience as a cleaner or housekeeper required.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Competitive wages
- Benefits available after 3 months
- 24/7 staff support
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all area are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Experience in a hotel environment preferred
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Punctual and dependable
- Good physical condition and endurance
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Lives in or can commute daily to Barrie, ON
- Own car a strong asset
Please submit your "Housekeeper - Barrie" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!