Heavy Equipment Operator
We are searching for experienced Heavy Equipment Operators for new opportunities in the Oshawa area.
Heavy Equipment Operator duties include preparing and using heavy equipment to ensure the appropriate movement of materials, and liaising with coworkers to ensure that the projects are completed accurately. You will be required to conduct your duties in a safe, diligent manner at all times.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $22.00 /hour
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Full-time work
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- 24/7 staff support
Heavy Equipment Operator Responsibilities:
- Using motorized heavy equipment to ensure the accurate removal and placement of materials.
- Loading and offloading various materials.
- Reporting injuries and other accidents to the line manager.
- Advising supervisors of needed upgrades, repairs, and replacements.
- Aiding coworkers to ensure that the site is clean and organized at the end of each shift.
- Providing suggestions to refine workflow and boost efficiency.
- Other duties as required.
Heavy Equipment Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience operating a variety of heavy equipment.
- 6-months forklift experience required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- A sound understanding of safety guidelines.
- Capacity to provide and follow direction.
- Sharp decision-making skills, particularly when under pressure.
- Daily access to reliable transportation.
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Heavy Equipment Operator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!