We are seeking hard-working and reliable individuals for new General Labour opportunities in Collingwood, ON.
Successful candidates will take part in everything from Factory tasks such as: assembly and packaging, Production/Manufacturing functions like machine operation and fabrication, to Warehouse duties such as order picking and shipping / receiving.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced setting, standing for extended periods of time with possible heavy lifting. Must be comfortable working in sometimes dirty environments.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Ongoing training and career opportunities
- Reliable, full-time employment
- 24/7 staff support
General Labour Duties:
- Factory tasks such as Assembly and Packaging
- Production/Manufacturing functions such as Machine Operation and Fabrication
- Warehouse duties such as Order Picking and Shipping / Receiving
- Other duties as required
General Labour Requirements:
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Not currently employed and available full time
- Must be able to work in a hot, fast environment
- Can stand for extended periods of time
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Steel-toe boots and other PPE if required
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license preferred
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Worker
- Factory Labourer
- Assembly Line Worker
- Production Associate
- Manufacturing Labourer
- Warehouse Worker
If you want a paycheck next week, send us your "General Labour" resume in Word format.
Thank you for applying!