General Helper (Nights)
We are hiring!
We are seeking hard-working individuals to join our factory team in Barrie for several available General Helper positions for Night Shifts.
In this role, General Helpers will be responsible for assisting in the manufacturing of various parts and components, with tasks such as: light machine operation, assembly, packing and staging.
Candidates must be able to work full-time Night shifts.
All workers must provide their own transportation.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $18.10 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3-months
- Permanent hire potential
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- 24/7 staff support
General Helper Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Assembly, packing and staging
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some factory cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
General Helper Requirements:
- Available full time, 40-hours /week ongoing
- Availability for straight night shifts
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Capable of heavy lifting
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Production Worker
- Automotive Factory
- Car Factory
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "General Helper - Nights" resumes in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!