We are seeking an experienced and reliable individual for a new Form Builder position in Barrie, ON.
On the job, workers will create negative boxes for pre-fab materials, building forms and setting up production changeovers, repairing forms, with other duties as required.
The successful candidate should be experience in taking measurements and using various hand and power tools such as table saws, chop saws, and circular saws.
Form Builder Requirements:
- A background in pattern making and/or form building
- Ability to read shop drawings and follow translate them to forms
- Experience working with putty and resin an asset
- Experience working with fiberglass
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Capable of repetitive and sometimes heavy lifting
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheque this week! To apply, please send us you "Form Builder" resume is MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!