Forklift Operator (Days & Afternoons)
We are seeking hardworking and reliable people for new Forklift Operator opportunities in the Oshawa area.
Operators will work in a fast-paced manufacturing setting, and be tasked with machine operation, loading and unloading parts and operating a forklift and/or Tugger. On-site training will be provided to employees who will be operating equipment.
To be considered for this job, candidates must have a minimum of 6-months experience operating a forklift.
Please call for the quickest response.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $22.00 - $22.50 (Afternoon shift premium)
- Benefits available after 3-months
- All training provided
- 24/7 staff support
Forklift Operator Duties:
- Driving a forklift or Tugger
- Machine operation
- Loading and unloading
- Delivering parts to Line Associates
- Other duties as required
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- 6-months forklift operation experience required
- Available full-time
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to the Oshawa area
- Capable of heavy lifting
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Forklift Operator (Days/Afternoons" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!