Food Packer ($18.00)
We are seeking hardworking and reliable individuals for new Food Packer opportunities with our client in the Barrie area.
On the job, workers will assist with food production and packing, and be trained on cleaning machines. Workers will also be required to operate a forklift, so prior experience is ideal.
Hours are Monday - Thursday, 10 hour shifts.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $18.00 per hour
- Potential for permanent hire
- Opportunities for advancement
- 24/7 staff support
Food Packer Duties:
- Assist with food production and packing
- Operate forklift and other production equipment
- Inspect products for quality
- Clean production machines
- Routine factory cleaning as needed
- Other duties as required
Food Packer Requirements:
- Forklift experience preferred
- Prior food production experience and asset
- Can work condensed weeks, Mon - Thurs, 10 hour shifts
- Punctual and dependable
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Other employers may call this position:
- Production Associate
- Factory Worker
- Factory Labourer
- General Labourer
- Food Production
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Food Packer" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!