Factory Production Worker (Days)
We are looking for hard-working and reliable Factory Production Workers to join an innovative factory team in Lindsay, ON.
Immediate positions are available for full-time. On the job, Factory Production Workers will manufacture metal parts in a fast-paced factory setting.
- Weekly pay from $16.00 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- $150 attendance bonuses (requires 1-month with perfect attendance)
- Advancement and permanent hire potential
- All training provided
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Production Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Factory Production Worker Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- Must be able to work full-time, Day shifts
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Strong attention to detail
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Labourer
- Production Worker
- Production Associate
- Industrial Labourer
- Factory Associate
Start earning a paycheck this week. Please submit your "Factory Production Worker - Lindsay" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!