Factory Production Worker ($15 /hour)
We are seeking reliable and hard-working individuals for Full Time Factory Production Worker positions at our client's factory in Port Perry.
This role mainly entails factory machine operation, performing quality checks and trimming excess material off parts, with other duties assigned as needed.
Factory, manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
Factory Workers must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days and nights.
- Weekly pay at $15 /hour
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Production Worker Qualifications:
- Prior factory, warehouse or manufacturing experience a strong asset
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days and nights
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Worker
- General Labourer
- Warehouse Worker
- Warehouse Labourer
- Production Associate
- Production Worker
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Factory Production Workers (Port Perry)' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour